There are several ways to measure your ring size. We recommend printing our ring sizer here
The printable ring sizer guide has two methods and gives the most accurate reading. The first method in the printable ring size guide requires an existing ring. The second method requires a pair of scissors.
If you don't have a printer:
If you have an existing ring you can measure the inner diameter if your ring. Please measure the diameter in the center of your ring (one side to the other side).
Use this chart to compare the diameter against U.S. sizing: https://objektsstore.com/pages/ring-size-chart
If you do not have an existing ring You can A) Use the string method or B) If you can wait a day ot two, you can purchase a cheap ring sizer from Amazon or Ebay! It’s more accurate so its worth the wait.
The string method:
Please note that this is the least accurate method. I recommend the other methods above.
- Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
- Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
- Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
- Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
- Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
Average ring size for women is US 6-7.
Please measure your fingers when they are warm as cold fingers will measure smaller.
If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.
Our ring model wears a size 6 and her index circumference is 52mm