Pearls are natural and very delicate in nature so you really have to look after your pearl jewellery.
Pearls can be easily peeled and this is natural to have some peeling in the jewellery.
- Store in pouch when not in use. Never store them with other jewellery or it will peel easily and do not leave it on rough surfaces.
- Pearls require moisture, so don’t put it in an airtight container. Wear them often as they need natural oil to prevent them from drying out. However, never wear them during exercise as large amount of sweat is too acidic for your pearls
- Don’t wear pearls in water
- Don’t use chemicals on or around your pearls including creams, perfume, vinegar, chlorine, cosmetics and hair spray. Chemicals can damage the pearl fast.
- Wipe with cloth after wearing
How can I contact you?
If you wish to get in contact with us, please do so through our Help Center Contact Form to ensure your query is handled and received by the correct department!
IMPORTANT: Please do not reply to one of our automated emails you have previously received. You will not get a response.